As an Author Success Manager, your role will be to manage all content production efforts made by internal and external authors. You will support authors throughout their journey: from creating their content outline up to the moment content is published. You are expected to manage an average of 30 projects simultaneously, allowing Bitso to scale its production and to establish itself as Latin America #1 crypto exchange.
You won’t be alone. You will be part of the Crypto Educational Squad. While your team leader will focus on structuring the company educational curriculum, a Quality Analyst will support you by making sure the content produced meets our business quality standards. SEO analysts will prepare content for publication alongside localization experts – and authors will count on you when they need any kind of help. In many ways, to be an Author Success Manager is to be a Project Manager with a hands-on approach when it comes to editing videos, texts and images. Another good comparison is with a community manager: to meet your goals, you will need to build a community of authors, running live events to teach them our standards and best practices.
Lead our author community and teach authors how to create content based on our standards
Publish outlines on freelancing platforms such as Workana and Upwork to find the right authors
Manage content production within freelancing platforms based on each platform’s available tools, as well as manage internal content p roduction from our internal content specialists
Collaborate with our Educational Leader, Crypto and SEO Analysts to deliver high quality content to our internal and external audiences
Serve as an integrator between all production stakeholders, making sure each production project is delivered on time and within budget – as well as within the expected quality
Who you are:
Absolute passion for crypto and commitment to Bitso’s leadership position in the space
Experience leading and delivering educational projects (1 year at least)
To be a communicator, someone who is capable of investing at least 50% of its time talking to people
Advanced skills with WordPress
Experience with agile methodologies, specially Kanban
Basic knowledge of crypto assets
Speak English, Spanish and Portuguese fluently — both written and spoken (at least 2 of them)
You need to be someone who can deal with a huge amount of work and still feel comfortable with it, because this is a position where you will have to lead projects and be part of its execution at the same time — while you won’t have to produce the actual content, while reviewing an author’s work you will need to make adjustments, suggestions and small fixes.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.