Jellyvision is hiring an Associate Communications Strategist
What we do
Hello! We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin…we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
We are looking for a smart, capable, and creative Associate Communications Strategist to support the implementation of communications campaigns for our customers. You’ll be talking with customers, understanding their communication needs and goals, and contributing to plans full of compelling content that exceed their expectations.
With a strong background in email marketing and communications, you’ll play a significant role in our Managed Services offering. With email, SMS text and social channels at your fingertips, you’ll help our customer-employers deploy messages to their employees that help drive a deeper understanding of their benefits, overall usage of ALEX, and improve the corporate communications that are often long and boring. You’ll help to support customers in coordinating the details and tactics of Open Enrollment communication strategies. You’ll collaborate with the Creative team, Account Managers, Marketing and Customer Ops.
What you’ll do
- Consult with our customers on email, text, push notification, and direct mail campaigns to meet their benefit communications goals.
- Help to develop and present campaign plans for benefit communications, during Open Enrollment and beyond.
- Support the execution of campaign plans for benefit communications, during Open Enrollment and beyond.
- Learn and follow a precise campaign execution process, leveraging a suite of tools to deliver projects to customers on schedule: Jira, Trello, G-Suite, Salesforce, Front.
- Proactively collaborate with Account Managers and Implementation Managers as part of the account team to provide and implement appropriate solutions for customers and ensure their delight.
- Support revenue reps in drafting contract language for benefits communications campaigns and shepherding contracts through the approval chain.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Understanding of brand, tone and voice, bonus points for the ALEX brand!
- Strong accountability and project management for tasks without close supervision
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Ability to build excellent rapport with customers, including considering cross-functional colleagues as internal customers
- Able to re-prioritize tasks quickly and deliver results.
- Naturally curious and willing to dive deep to find solutions.
- Action oriented
- Communicates effectively
- Manages complexity
- Balances stakeholders
- Decision quality
- Instills trust
- Customer Focus
About remote hiring
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, however, our philosophy is “Flexible First”. This means that coming into the office is by choice, not required. But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NC, NE, NM, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA or WI.
The salary range for this position is: $52,654 – $64,354. Final salary is dependent upon your specific skills, years of experience and internal equity. Additionally, Jellyvision provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans. Take a peek at our comprehensive benefits this position is eligible for on our careers page.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!