Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, we’re revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For: an Affiliate Account Manager to maintain and expand current relationships with strategically important affiliate and agency partners. In this role, you’ll be responsible for affiliate revenue and gross profit targets, managing affiliate partner relationships and achieving other strategic affiliate objectives.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Affiliate Account Manager is responsible for the day to day management of assigned accounts, including and not limited to:
- Management of Day to day performance of affiliates and agencies on assigned offers.
- Collaboration with Offer managers, Tech, copywriting and creative teams to ensure maximum performance of campaigns.
- Initiating and implementing optimization strategies (Including negotiating commissions, testing different funnels,performance bonus) to maximize performance.
- In depth data analysis into metrics such as CTR, CVR, AOV, LTV with the use of Supermetrics, Big Query and Excel.
- Setting up Google, Facebook, Tiktok, Taboola and other Ads network accounts to ensure data is being passed through correctly and being optimized as efficiently as possible.
- Nourishing relationships with both new and existing agencies/ affiliates in order to maximize performance as well discover new advertising options.
- Staying up to date with Industry trends and competitors activity and proactively voicing suggestions to help drive the company forward.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Ability to build trust and nurture partner relationships
- 3-5 years’ directly related Account Management and/or Digital Affiliate Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of affiliate marketing, paid media marketing and/or e-commerce marketing.
- Extreme proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, and PowerPoint
- Working experience with or willingness to learn SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or other relevant field
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
$60,100 – $80,200, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.