Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nextech’s Revenue Operations team is looking to add an Accounting Systems Manager tasked with managing the Order to Cash workflow between Salesforce, NetSuite, and Nextech’s subscription management system. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting our Operations, Finance, and Customer Success team by maintaining accurate subscription records for B2B SaaS customers.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Import, amend, and reconcile subscription records as part of our Order to Cash workflow in compliance with business rules
- Provide excellent support to the AR and Customer Success teams by processing change requests and responding to inquiries in a timely fashion
- Identify potential billings errors, effectively communicate issues, and escalate to resolution
- Maintain tight collaboration with a wide range of internal stakeholders in Finance, Sales Operations, and IT
- Maintain appropriate documentation of subscription billing standard operating procedures as process improvements are implemented
- Utilize and maintain SQL scripting that interacts with Nextech’s subscription management system
- Perform monthly pre-invoice control procedures and produce pre and post invoicing reporting
- Lead periodic billing reconciliation projects to ensure subscription accuracy with product usage and partnership agreements
- Maintain records of and ensure compliance with customer contract subscription terms
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- Demonstrated skills in building complex queries using Transact SQL and/or other data query/reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce or Other CRM
- Experience using Enterprise ERP
- Experience in SaaS subscription billing, finance, accounting, business systems or equivalent roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, Information Technology, or related field
- Database Development Experience
- B2B SaaS industry experience
- Systems implementation experience
- Experience with the following systems: Salesforce CPQ, NetSuite Suite Billing, Stripe, SSMS, SSRS, Zuora
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in and resolution of issues
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- This role is remote-based.
- This department may have quarterly meetups.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.