BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Walmart, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S., BetterCloud has raised $187 million to date.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing talent for our Account Management team. As a member of the Key Accounts team, you have the ability to be part of something profound, supporting & growing our existing customer base.
- 3-5+ years experience selling B2B software solutions/SaaS, preferably to information technology decision makers.
- A consistent track record of prospecting within a locked book of business, closing and exceeding quota
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives
- Familiarity with MEDDPPICC a plus
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, resourceful and a self starter.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Bachelor’s degree
What You’ll Do
- Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets by retaining & growing our existing customers in the 750-3000+ employee size segment
- Own a named account territory, collaborate with assigned Customer Success Manager, identify adoption strategy & upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with our Technical Account Managers and Partner Account Managers to devise and execute winning account strategies.
- Become an insider within the SaaSOps Industry and become an expert of BetterCloud products.
- Stay well educated and informed as to the BetterCloud competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the SaaS Management market space.
- Be a go-getter that sets their sights above and beyond to blow out their established targets and quotas.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.