At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you’ll be part of a team that is committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the role:
Vercel’s sales team is full of Account Executives who are helping us create a new category. Vercel’s sales team is extremally technical and spans a range of business functions (developers, operations, marketing, product, IT). We are a fast-growing organization with a desire to grow team members and promote from within. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be the driver of revenue growth and be on the front lines evangelizing our platform to both new and existing customers. You will be to work specifically on the DACH market.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Handle a book of business that includes renewals and driving penetration into net new accounts
- Partner cross-functionally to develop the DACH region and get your customer’s the best outcomes for their business
- Learn about our technology and the space every day
- Use tools like Sales Navigator, Lusha, Outreach, SFDC
- Evangelize Next.js and deepen relationships in this huge community of developers
- Manage inbound opportunities and build a healthy outbound pipeline
- Language skills: German
- 2+ years Enterprise Saas experience
- Familiar with Enterprise SaaS sales cycle
- Top performer with history of success
- Proven track record of building pipeline
- Coachable and collaborative
- Passionate about your customers and how Vercel solves their problems
- Motivated, curious, hungry individual
- Builder who can adapt to constant change and RAPID growth
Bonus If You:
- Aspire to be a leader!
- Experience with web infrastructure / developer tools
- Have experience in Product Led Growth company
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.