Who We Are
Climb Credit (NMLS# 1240013) is an innovative student financing and payments platform that makes career-advancing education more accessible, affordable, and accountable than ever before.
Climb identifies programs and schools with a demonstrated ability to improve the earnings of their graduates. Climb partners with schools that teach everything from cybersecurity to healthcare, heavy machine operation to data science, and culinary arts to coding.
We provide learners with financing and payment options that are priced and structured to meet the unique needs of those seeking career elevation and increased earning power.
Climb Credit’s mission is to expand access to career advancing education and we aim to do this for all communities. Therefore, we are committed to building a workforce that’s a representation of our learners. Climb fosters an inclusive work environment to all its employees; We celebrate diverse representation and diverse thinking.
To further this commitment, we’ve set a goal to promote inclusivity and equity in our workplace internally and with schools and financing providers externally. We do this through our company DEI Taskforce meetings to work through these initiatives. Climb acknowledges its power in providing access to educational opportunities and the positive impact of diversity, which is why we have taken on this commitment to push forward this work. We encourage our employees to be their most authentic selves and strive to create, nurture and sustain an inclusive culture for our employees and learners.
– Drive access and inclusivity
– Build a better system
– Own the solution
– Iterate and experiment
– Succeed together
Overview of Role
We’re looking for our first sales hire to lead a new product line, ClimbTalent. You will create our Employer Sales process – working with top employers across the nation to drive their diverse talent recruiting strategy. You will serve as the primary contact of employer partners and will be responsible for prospecting, growing and developing employer relationships, working closely with them to ensure they achieve their goals. You will also build relationships with HR leaders and executives, while driving customer acquisition, retention, and expansion from prospecting and pitch through onboarding and ongoing success.
As an early member of this key team, you’ll be instrumental in building a world class Talent Management program. This high-impact role combines equal parts sales, relationship management and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a proven record building and managing B2B relationships at scale while driving renewals and expansions in a talent or recruiting enablement technology company.
You’ll help build our network of employer partners to ensure they achieve their hiring goals, drive adoption across recruiting teams and make sure they are creative and strategic with early talent hiring. You will also be actively involved with prospecting and lead generation of potential customers.
- Effectively identify, sell, renew, upsell and cross-sell new employer partners
- Effectively position Climb’s value proposition, always linking it back to key business issues of the customer
- Synthesize voice of customer from qualitative and quantitative feedback, share with leadership and cross-functional partners
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with HR and other senior executives at the Director, SVP, and VP levels at our partners
- Develop new and creative ways to engage senior executives throughout the customer lifecycle and demonstrate Climb’s value
- Build and own the core relationship with a defined segment of enterprise customers
- Help scale internal process to support hundreds of employers
- Partner closely with our Product and Marketing teams to ensure customers adopt and are successful on Climb
- Manage overall customer loyalty, serving as internal advocate and escalation point for customers
- Assist in identifying and developing scalable account management tools and methodologies that can be applied across the ClimbTalent team
- Become a Climb expert, learn the ins and outs of HR, vocational training, and EdTech
Your Background and Skills
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in Enterprise technology platform sales or Account Management
- Experience with B2B sales for a staffing agency or talent management/recruiting platform preferred
- Experience with a consultative sale, selling non-discretionary software to executives at medium-sized companies
- Possess relationships with key HR decision makers at medium-sized companies and growth-stage brands.
- Ability to successfully drive revenue and growth through the development of long-term strategic relationships with existing customers
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance on a high-reaching team
- Knowledge of how online recruiting technology works – and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Experience preparing renewal proposals, forecasting, and account planning
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Experience using usage, data and results to demonstrate value and justify expansion
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment like Climb
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Values diverse, inclusive teams and creating an environment where people of all identities, experiences, and backgrounds can thrive
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Company equity
- Annual education stipend
- Work from Home stipend
- Health benefits (coverage for medical, dental, and vision costs, life insurance, and more)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- “Light Meeting Fridays” year-round
- “Summer Friday” afternoons off
- Paid parental leave
- In-person and virtual team events
- DoorDash Wednesdays
- 401k with company match