We’re excited to launch our 2022 Summer Internship search and are looking for our next Software Engineering Interns for the Summer of 2022!
Are you an energetic individual with a “figure it out” attitude that is passionate about cybersecurity and comfortable in a fast-moving organization? As a Software Engineering Intern at Censys, you’ll be working on integral projects that will actually be implemented into our product or added to our product roadmap. You’ll be mentored by folks on our amazing engineering team and learn directly from several senior engineers.
Here’s a glimpse into some of the types of things you’ll do:
- Partner with product and design teams to build and launch new products
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to turn Censys data into customer facing features
- Design automated solutions for building, testing, monitoring, and deploying applications in a continuous integration environment.
- Solve problems across multiple codebases and technologies
Why you should apply
- You’ll work on projects that have tangible impacts on our product and customer experience
- Mentorship opportunities with team members, leadership, and beyond
- Immersive early stage cybersecurity start-up experience
- We’re a people first culture with diversity and inclusion at the helm of our employee experience
- Competitive pay + remote or housing stipend (depending on status of program)
- Learn what our 2021 Interns had to say about their experience here!
Note on Remote: Our hope is that this position will be able to work in person at our headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan. However, we are open to remote work or a hybrid scenario for the right candidate. Additionally, we will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and and may make the decision to make this position 100% remote as we near Summer 2022.
About us: Censys ingests millions of certificates and billions of network handshakes daily, and exposes this data to customers to help them secure their organization by understanding their network attack surface. We’re a true startup with midwestern roots and a brilliant academia-backed founding team. We’re looking for high-energy, action-oriented people who are interested in helping build a product and culture that we’re proud of for years to come.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? We can’t wait to hear from you!