FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
With this program, we are primarily targeting women working in Software Engineering to join our team and make massive contributions to the growth of FINN. As a Woman in Tech at FINN, you will have the opportunity to work in either Frontend Development, Backend Development, Data Engineering or API technical writing in a high-growth tech startup. You will get to work in cross-functional teams and insights into how we are building the most popular auto e-commerce platform.
- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the CET/CEST.
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week) or 60% (24 hours/week).
- Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company – equally and regardless of gender.
- Additional yearly development budget of 1,500€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: Participate actively in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform.
- Speak up and share your knowledge: We believe that different perspectives will bring out the best product. Share your technical expertise with your team members and take influence on technical discussions.
- Build it, run it: Build features and take ownership for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code. Yes, we believe in Serverless!
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Frontend Development: Shape our customer-facing website and provide the best user experience to engage our customers.
- Backend Development: Contribute to and shape the software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis with modern
- Data Engineering: Take direct influence on designing, implementing and maintaining a state-of-the-art data architecture and thereby enable our business teams to base their judgment on easily available data.
- API Technical Writing: Play a key role in building transparency in our product by creating useful and engaging software documentation.
- Business Automation: You optimise and automate crucial business processes with state-of-the-art webtools such as Integromat
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering, preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- You are fluent in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Andreas Wixler and Anna Kaiser are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with what we have listed. We’d love to hear from you!