This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile Digital Health platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. People are also at the heart of our organization. Consider a career with us today.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Webmaster is a temporary 12 months contracted position with Smile Digital Health. This role is responsible for editing, developing, and testing websites across browsers and operating systems to ensure optimal functionality, visually appealing aesthetics, user-friendliness, and consistent updates. You will be the primary contact for all aspects of Smile Digital Health’s website by leading web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with Smile Digital Health’s goals and objectives and support demand generation.
- Maintain, update and develop HubSpot CMS-based website and custom-coded web pages (AWS).
- Ensure consistent aesthetic, feel and user experience across different platforms (HubSpot, Intranet, and docs webpages), working collaboratively with the marketing and operations teams.
- Regularly monitor and address security threats, usability or compliance issues.
- Optimize website loading performance and capacity.
- Act as the in-house HubSpot API expert to support advanced internal website functionality and the company’s growing need for system integration.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards; software licenses; and applicable laws and regulations, including data security, privacy, accessibility and intellectual property laws.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and emerging web design, development, and technology developments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Proven ability to develop, manage and maintain an extensive website(s).
- Previous experience with HubSpot, HUBL, AWS web hosting and other web content management systems, applications and tools are mandatory.
- Familiarity with domain management concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently use software including but not limited to Windows/Mac, Google Suite, and HubSpot.
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, and design.
- Competency with Git, GitHub, GitLab or similar source control tools preferred.
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to efficiently, professionally and respectfully collaborate with internal colleagues and external vendors.
- Post-Secondary education is preferred, ideally in software/web development, information systems, marketing, or a related field of study or a combination of education and two or more years of related webmaster experience.
- Experience in a rapidly growing or startup company is ideal but not required.
Smile Digital Health’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process