R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society approaches health in the built environment, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to create safer, healthier buildings for all. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to deliver healthier indoor spaces for all.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes health in the built environment.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a better future via better buildings. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Do
- Develop, deploy, track global forecast the execution of new licensing agreements for ARC, Beam, Vive and future solutions as they are developed in the assigned national territory to new and existing customers
- Responsible for achieving assigned Annual Operating Plan (AOP) orders plan while following established pricing guidelines. Hold regional teams accountable for new business, SaaS renewals and migrations.
- Work closely with the marketing, technology and HCE Direct Partner teams
- Own the real-time Sales Global operating cadence – weekly and monthly forecasting and sale accountability matrix down to the rep level
- Drive Inside sales for the region
- Reporting, Analysis and Forecasting from source data (SFDC, BI, etc) to the SVP of Sales
- Be willing to travel as necessary throughout the assigned territory
- Mentor and manage teams across North America
- Drive metrics and leads with local inside sales team members as they move to the field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales leadership experience
- 2 years of Software as Service (Saas), Building Controls, Services or related business to business industry experience in the commercial and institutional buildings markets.
- Experience in Retail, Pharma, Banking, Healthcare, Education, MFG is also a plus
- 5 years of Sales experience managing large regional teams
- 5 years of selling to end users and working with channels
- Proven experience acquiring and selling to customers using various sales methodologies
- Solid understanding of financials and the ability to build business case investments
- Sales experience in the commercial buildings industry with global market knowledge
- Excellent organization & project management skills
- Successful experience leading a geographically dispersed sales team with a remote first culture
- Proven ability to work and sell across various diverse markets.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Understands how to build sales strategies from market data across multiple geographies/industries and uses common sense approach to execution.
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize and inspire others.
This position may require up to 50% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.