The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why We Need You:
As mabl focuses on scaling its go-to-market strategy, we are seeking a seasoned, experienced sales executive to join our growing company’s leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The VP of Sales will lead a team of Enterprise Field Account Executives focused on expanding our presence in the Fortune 1,000 and Global 2000 markets, and will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives that allows everyone to thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team focused on selling mabl’s Test Automation Platform to new Enterprise Accounts and expanding business within key strategic accounts
- Analyze, develop, and implement sales strategies across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives
- Enable, develop and empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify and build a sales pipeline to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals
- Own strategic plans, the quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales in all stages of the life-cycle
- Develop team talent and pipeline by attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching
- Coach Enterprise Account Executives in world-class sales practices, including qualification methodologies, consultative techniques, negotiation, and ABM strategy & tactics
- Identify process and product improvement solutions to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience
- 10+ years of field sales management experience at a SaaS company, ideally focused on new business acquisition, with additional 5-10+ years as a field sales representative
- Track record in closing large, complex deals across verticals in the Fortune 1000/ Global 2000
- Leadership experience in first and second line (or beyond) roles
- Training in MEDDICC sales qualification or similar sales methodology
- Experience in creating and executing Champion based selling approaches
- Track record of coaching and developing talent to be the best versions of themselves
- Legacy of developing and promoting Sales and or Field leaders
- Awareness and appreciation of culture and the ability to create, enhance, and extend the company’s culture in your organization
- Ability to work within a system and operating rhythm (creating, enhancing it) that yields consistent, predictable forecasts and people productivity
- Strong analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills to deliver solutions for internal operations and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Genuine flexibility and temperament to succeed in a high-energy, fast-growing startup
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
– Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos program and annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.