Reports to: CMO
Compensation Range: $240,000 to $270,000 base, plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
We seek an experienced, innovative marketing leader who excels at building growth strategies across a mix of appropriate, multi-channel marketing. Responsible for campaigns, digital, social, and field marketing, this role will lead Huntress to and through our next phase of growth, You’ll bring your deep analytical skills and love of data to drive strategies, achieve revenue goals, and help us expand into new markets and territories.
You’ll be responsible for leading a targeted demand generation and growth strategy to drive volume, impact new logo growth, and revenue. We’ll utilize your expertise to drive strategy for full lifecycle marketing from top of funnel through expansion, loyalty, advocacy focusing on leading a team to exceed lead and new business meeting quotas. This role requires a strong analytical skill set as you’ll be responsible for enabling data-driven decision making and process improvements.
- Design, implement and measure full funnel revenue generation initiatives and campaigns
- Partner with sales leaders to develop a Go-To Market strategy that enables our sales team to achieve their sales goals
- Manage the revenue generation and growth strategy programs and budget
- Collaborate with product marketing to position and introduce new products and develop pipeline
- Continuously evaluate performance and ROI of campaigns and adjust accordingly
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including sales, product marketing, and product support to ensure alignment of company goals and initiatives
- Employ modern full funnel approach to pipeline creation for all product lines
What You Bring To The Team:
- 15+ years experience in B2B SaaS growth marketing and demand generation roles
- 7+ years of experience building, leading and managing teams
- Proven track record of building and developing high performing teams
- Ability to create strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to track campaigns and optimize performance
- Passion for understanding key buyer personas, can build and optimize path for communicating and engaging customers throughout the buyer journey
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.