Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Why we need you:
This is your chance to work with a team that values user experience deeply. At mabl, you’ll have the opportunity to work across research, design, and validation of problems that are central to the company’s mission. Over the next year we are taking mabl’s experience to the next level, to innovate beyond product-market fit. This is a challenging project, requiring us to deliver incremental improvements to the core product while applying mabl’s intelligence and ease-of-use to new opportunities that bring value to our customers.
You will be a key part of this effort, leveraging your strengths and picking up new skills along the way. You’ll work with a smart and high performing product team that knows how to deliver software. mabl has a supportive environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. We are a culture of result-oriented collaborators with a genuine desire to support each other and our users. Join us in continuing to build a team and product that makes us love our jobs.
What you’ll do:
Be part of a cross-functional squad to define, design, and deliver features that focus on bringing value to our usersFocus your work based on the task at hand; research, strategy, ideation, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping, visual design, or usability testingWork on projects that help the entire product team achieve better product experience and design consistencyHelp build our design system alongside our UX Lead
Some of the things we’re looking for:
- You are passionate about understanding people’s point of view, solving problems, and your work is anchored in user research
- You have a strong foundation in design, with a finger on the pulse for trends in typography, esthetics, color, imagery, and iconography
- You design for everyone, understand ADA compliance, and promote an accessibility mindset
- You have experience collaborating with diverse squads to focus on delivering goal oriented solutions
- You have experience working on SaaS products
- You are interested in the software development lifecycle and QA testing
- You’ve refactored or redesigned aspects of a product, based on user goals, and rolled out changes incrementally
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.