At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem-solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
In this role, you will partner with members of the Implementation, Customer Success,
Strategy, and Machine Learning teams to maximize the adoption of Urbint’s AI products and ensure the successful deployment of resources intended to mitigate the toughest
infrastructure and safety challenges. Your primary objectives will be to track and monitor customer KPIs and monitor customer adoption of Urbint product platforms.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who has a strong background in strategic risk
management and utility field planning and operations.
Reporting to the Director of Utility Operations, we’re seeking an exceptional and energetic manager level candidate to join our Utility Operations team.
What You’ll Do
Engage with our customers
- Engage with Utility stakeholders at all levels and deeply understand our customers’
objectives, operations and workflows
- Define future state workflow solutions and best practices during pre-sales,
implementation and post go-live by leveraging Urbint AI products and services
- Translate sophisticated technologies into simple applications and solutions understood by technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Partner with customer facing teams to analyze customer data, quantify value and ROI
- Be willing to travel and spend time onsite with customers (15-20% during non covid times)
Partner with our internal teams
- Act as an internal subject matter expert as it relates to utility operations/IT workflows
- Work closely with Implementation Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Machine
Learning, and Product teams to deploy Urbint’s AI solutions to our customers
- Develop and implement tailored and proactive customer programs that provide continued value to our customers and drive long-term account growth
- Build repeatable playbooks and best practices to maximize adoption and value of Urbint AI solutions
- Participate in pre-sales, implementation and executive business reviews meetings
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience working at an utility
- Strong background in utility IT workflow in risk management and utility field planning and operations.
- Led or involved in modernization of tools and technologies at utilities
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and be able to manages complex relationships with customers and partners
- Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology – ability to understand and explain complex technical products or issues
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Has superior organizational skills and able to prioritize and deliver on multiple priorities
- Be able to work in a high growth environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- BA / BS or equivalent (Masters preferred)
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- We are 100% Distributed – work from almost anywhere
- Competitive compensation packages
- Your health and wellness matters to us, so we offer 100% employer-paid premium options and more…
- Physical Health: Monthly wellness reimbursement to assist with gym memberships and other related activities
- Home Office Reimbursement: Monthly allowance covering utilities (electric, internet) and related home office expenses
- Co-Working: Monthly allowance covering expenses for co-working space
- Professional Development: Generous annual allowance, supporting your growth
- Employee Meals: Weekly lunch allowance
Urbint’s Core Values
- Passionate about customers: We strive to deliver sustainable value and exceed expectations, and we’re not satisfied until our customers are raving fans.
- Be decisive: We make timely, informed, and pragmatic decisions to keep the organization moving forward.
- Build trust: Our values are the building blocks to trust. As we live them, we grow and build lasting relationships.
- Focus on impact: We measure and strive to continuously improve our real-world impact.
- Be tenacious: We are agile in our approach to addressing challenges but firm in our beliefs.
- Win together: We efficiently leverage our diverse skills and perspectives for one another, united by our shared vision.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status