Job Title: UI/UX Product Designer
Location: Denver Hybrid or remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven UI / UX Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Who You Are:
You will be driving and leading the entire UI experience for our product. Given our recent high growth, we are looking for the rare individual who is an accomplished UI coder but also has an understanding of UX with the ability to translate business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that are engaging, valuable and usable.
You must have the passion and ability to take complete ownership of tasks, become the subject matter expert in the team and be comfortable working in a high-growth environment.
- Drive innovation for a solution disrupting an entire industry by translating what was once a highly complex and disjointed process into an elegant, intuitive product experience
- Own the user interface development for the product
- Take charge and work with our leadership team to define a common UI vision
- Responsible for translating business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that are engaging, valuable and usable
- Distill goals, constraints and risks into well thought-out plans. Prioritize tasks, manage expectations, mitigate risks and offer creative approaches to achieving design solutions even in the context of challenging constraints
- Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframe specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders and development team
- Leverage usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design, and iterate user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines
- Create the UX design and analyze the specs for implementation feasibility
- Contributes to coding guidelines and development of reusable libraries, ensures code is executed consistently and maintained during development
- Work with other developers on the engineering team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development
- BS in Design, or equivalent related field
- 5+ years of front-end web software engineering
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks and design systems
- Familiarity in HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS and Adobe Suite
- Proficiency in creating wireframes and mock-ups based on business requirements
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and SASS
- Ability to create responsive website themes to work across several browsers
- Familiarity with best practices & cross-browser compatibility issues
- Proficient with industry standard tools for web engineering
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $90,000/annually – $115,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.