Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a Treasury Manager, Real Estate. A successful candidate will be exceptionally attentive to detail, have a strong work ethic, and have a proven track record of process improvement.
- Manage and Centralize Property Level Banking and Cash Management in collaboration with real estate teams and external property managers
- Work closely with banking partners and external property managers to open bank accounts, manage KYC requests, administer banking portals, align controls across property accounts, and streamline cash management operations
- Create cash forecasts at the Property and Borrower level as necessary, and recommend and execute cash movements for borrower level distributions and transfers on a monthly basis
- Support multiple borrower level credit facilities through the opening and maintenance of appropriate bank account structures and the monthly waterfall distributions and interest payments
- Monitor credit facility liquidity and net asset covenants through appropriate dashboards, recommending any intercompany loans or cash movements as needed
- Assist real estate team in review of draft legal documents to provide guidance on bank account structures and Treasury implications
- Work with the Capital markets team to manage banking scorecard process for property level banking partners, communicate any service level gaps and expectations to banks, and ensure alignment between where deposits are held and capital markets strategy
- Prepare or review transactions for deal fundings, draws, servicing, intercompany reimbursements, and rent receipts in banking portal
- Help carry out the direction and vision of the real estate team from within the treasury function
- 5 years of of relevant treasury and accounting experience in real estate
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 6+ years of of relevant treasury and accounting experience in real estate
- CTM (Corporate Treasury Management) or CTP (Certified Treasury Professional)
- Real Estate Developer/ Operator or Property Management experience
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave