Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: Training & Programs Intern to support the Training & Programs Team in organizing & maintaining Learning programs to improve employee performance & ensure organizational productivity. This role will report directly to the Lead Training & Programs Specialist. They will gain a deep understanding on how to research, design, build, launch, coordinate, evaluate & evolve Learning Programs, such as New Employee Orientation, the Mentorship Program, and other company-wide People Development Programs.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist in the organization & maintenance of numerous Learning Programs to onboard & engage employees
- Support in the creation & maintenance of training materials, presentations, & E-Learning content
- Collect & analyze data related to training programs’ effectiveness to identify areas for Learning Programs’ improvement
- Coordinate & schedule company wide communications in tandem with different program launches & check-ins
- Document & create standard operation processes involved with different Learning Programs
- Conduct thorough research on Learning & Development trends & insights to identify new opportunities to enhance programs
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and deeply curious about Learning & Development
- Strong communicator with excellent written, verbal, & visual communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Data-driven and comfortable analyzing & collecting data points
- Aptitude for managing logistics & multiple assignments
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments & with team
- Creative & resourceful with the knack for building and streamlining processes
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency with GSuite & familiarity with Learning Management Systems is a plus (Bridge, Canva, Slack)
- Relevant coursework or professional experience
- Currently enrolled in Undergrad or Grad school.
- Junior/Senior in college preferred. Open to Master level students as well.
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $17-$20/hour.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify its validity.*