At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. Our team is committed to making a positive impact in our communities.
We are looking for an exceptional Temp Sr. HRBP/HR Manager to help contribute to the employee experience of a mission driven organization as we scale our organization.
As the Temp Sr. HRBP/HR Manager, you’ll be a partner to our business, ensuring effective support to teams and organizational leaders to contribute to the development of Urbint’s people and related organizational goals. No two days are the same for you as responsibilities range from playing a significant role in analyzing our processes, sponsoring local and global projects, contributing to succession planning initiatives, executing on performance management goals, and offering creative ways to engage our employees. You will support company leaders in areas including workforce planning, rewards, and performance management. As a part of the People team, you will support the business units across a spectrum of Human Resources programs aligned to Urbint’s goals and objectives This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, self-directed business partner that thrives in a fast-paced environment!
How you will contribute to the success of Urbint:
- Be a partner to the organization, aligning your weekly objectives with People Ops strategy.
- Contribute your ideas and efforts to balancing employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Share your expertise and offer solutions for mentoring managers on appropriate people management best practices, i.e. org design, performance management, rewards & recognition, and retention strategies etc.
- Assess and influence HR processes, identifying and helping implement changes to ensure both continuous improvement and a progressive HR mindset.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and effectiveness; help ensure process guides, HR manuals and policies are up-to-date, progressive, accessible and aligned with the organization’s culture
- Aid in building and maintaining employee morale and culture for teams you support as well as develop high-functioning teams
- Keep the team informed of all federal, state and local laws and regulations, and best practices
- Develop a positive relationship with all relevant external partners such as finance, IT and recruiting to ensure all budgets and headcount are executed towards plan
- Help mediate and resolve employee relations issues; support in conducting thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Contribute to building morale, improving workplace relationships, and boosting productivity and retention
- Offer expertise in planning (experience with all associated processes – workforce planning, business planning, etc.) and organizational design
The experiences that will help you make a significant impact at Urbint:
- Worked with dispersed team, globally
- Project management of key cross-organizational HR initiatives
- Working at start-up or high-tech company environment as a trusted partner to mid to senior-level management in a formal HR capacity (bonus if M&A)
- Owned employee relations, performance management, investigations, and benefits
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree, and/or at gained 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Exercised judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues & have been agile and flexed with the needs of the organization
- Strong in conflict resolution, relationship and team-building skills, and have a proven track record of influencing change & Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Passionate about the employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you & Excited to try new and creative approaches, we don’t need traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones
- Bonus if you have an HR or SPHR certification!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.