AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
- Delivery of technical training internally and externally.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions as needed; help develop facilitation capabilities of others.
- Create course content outlines in collaboration with designated SMEs to ensure deliverables meet training and learning strategies.
- Apply ADDIE/SAM instructional design model to produce effective and engaging learning solutions. Use critical thinking skills to identify, research, conduct gap analysis and recommend solutions to complex problems, including specific objectives.
- Create and manage training project plans, including tasks required to develop training and related materials. Deliver on time, manage expectations, and communicate with stakeholders. Work with training leadership to prioritize projects and ensure that KPIs are identified as part of project goals.
- Implement just-in-time processes as required to meet tight deadlines with application training.
- Develop sandbox/training environments to support instructor-led learning activities. Refreshes the environment and tests prior to each class as needed.
- Support LMS administration, including appropriate tracking of training sessions and accuracy of learner transcripts. Compile training report data as needed, and rework it into the dashboard or other format depending on the audience. Use data to measure training effectiveness and use findings to recommend improvements to the curriculum.
- Stay up to date with Smile CDR product releases, and ensure learning opportunities are identified and developed as needed.
- Stay up to date with learning technology, and provide recommendations to implement processes or tools to help streamline learning development activities.
- Developing effective presentation materials, storyboards, instructor and participant materials, lab activities, and job aids is necessary.
- FHIR Proficiency certification to be achieved within one year of employment.
- Post-secondary degree in instructional design, adult learning, or technical area is an asset but not required.
- Experience delivering technical training, instruction, on-the-job training or training facilitation is ideal. Confidence to deliver technical training and knowledge sharing to internal staff and external training participants. An understanding of how adults learn.
- Experience in developing detailed reports as needed for learning projects.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing business needs and priorities.
- Excellent problem recognition and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, prioritization, and organization skills.
- The desire to continually strive for excellence and dream of innovative solutions for adult learning without fear of failure.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to team success, and interact effectively with internal and external teams and clients.
- Proven knowledge and judgment in escalating issues when needed.
Nice to have
- Experience in developing software simulation preferred.
- Experience administering and supporting an LMS.
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems such as Jira.
- Experience with AWS/Google/Microsoft environments is a plus.
- Computer proficiency including experience with office applications (Google Workspace applications a plus).
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.