Swiftly is a mission-driven company and the first Connected Transit Platform that helps transit agencies improve their service reliability, passenger information, and operational efficiency. Over 115 transit agencies in 8 countries partner with Swiftly today and we touch over 1.7 billion transit trips per year. Agencies that partner with Swiftly are able to improve on-time performance by up to 40% and increase passenger information accuracy by up to 50%. The result is increased ridership, fewer passenger complaints, and more reliable transit operations.
Customer Success at Swiftly
The Customer Success team at Swiftly works to ensure customers are happy and find immense value in the tools that Swiftly provides. We’re on the front line, being the first point of contact for customers that have questions, are encountering issues, or need more support. When problems arise, we ensure that individual customers are listened to and that their issues are cared for, and we apply a keen analytical eye to spot trends and communicate problems in proactive ways with the Product team. We are passionate about improving mobility in the communities we serve, and we work side by side with transit agencies and operators to ensure their projects are impactful. We love the human aspect of our work and thrive on getting creative to solve problems or boost network performance. The Customer Success Organization is responsible for everything post-sale, from handling the implementation, training our customers, quarterly business reviews, renewals, and everything in between.
About the Customer Success Associate Role
Swiftly now has contracts with over 100 transit agencies, meaning we get many questions, comments, and other inquiries every day. As a Customer Success Associate, you will be our first line of defense to respond to customer inquiries. This is a dual role that will manage a small portfolio of accounts while helping build out our tech touch motion and managing a small, but ever-important technical support queue. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in transitioning from a Technical Support position to a Customer Success role as it will have components of both roles.
Even though Swiftly’s HQ office is located in San Francisco, CA, we are open to candidates in all locations across the U.S. as well as Ontario, Canada. At this time we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship. #LI-Remote
- Lead troubleshooting of bugs and investigation of other issues as they arise. Document and partner with Product and Engineering teams to usher through resolution. Build relationships with other departments and work together to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Quickly and accurately handle all levels of technical support communications, across multiple channels, precisely tracking all customer interactions via Zendesk and other tools.
- Troubleshooting and determining if an issue is related to hardware or software and owning next steps.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues.
- Be the front line of support for any customer inquiries & take end-to-end ownership of issues.
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Operations to build out and scale a one-to-many customer success motion that highly leverages technology to efficiently support and set customers up for success.
- Use innovation strategies focused on automation and the use of technology to drive tech-touch customer success.
- Drive heavy adoption on the Swiftly platform while helping customers meet their goals and achieve value.
- Create and maintain internal and customer-facing technical support documentation and resources.
- Be the customer advocate! You are their eyes, ears, and heart here at Swiftly.
- You speak and write both English and Spanish fluently.
- You have experience doing technical support for a software product (think troubleshooting bugs, data issues, and so on).
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Enterprise SaaS customers in a technical capacity. (Or equivalent, transferable experience)
- You’ve worked in Customer Success, Account Management, or Technical Support.
- Experience working with Gainsight, Zendesk, and JIRA.
- Comfortable working with software and hardware (think hardware on buses)
- You have strong empathy and patience.
- You are a tireless investigator. When an issue arises, you own it until resolution.
- You’ve either worked in the transit or transportation industry or you have a passion for transportation.
- You hear challenges from others and have a burning desire to solve them.
- You stay calm and seek creative ways to deliver solutions.
- You care about communities of all sizes: large and small, rural and urban.
- You are a strong communicator and are energized by spending the day working with and listening to our customers.
- Basic skills in Java, Python, or SQL are a plus.
- You are very analytical and love data.
Beyond the Skills:
– We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
– Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
– Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
– Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
– Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
– Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
– Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
– Competitive salary
– Stock options for every employee
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– 401k with Employer Match
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Home office setup reimbursement
– Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
– Monthly Education Reimbursement
– Flexible PTO with a required minimum
– Flexible work environment
– 17 paid holidays – including 4 holidays in months without US national holidays in 2022
– 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Swiftly has adopted a mandatory COVID vaccination policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Swiftly will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide Swiftly People Ops with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.
We are an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
– Why are you passionate about mobility?
– What interests you about Swiftly?