About the Company
Arcules is changing the video surveillance market and moving customers to a smarter, more reliable cloud-based solution. Our company is a technology spin-out of Canon Inc. and has seed technology from the Milestone Systems video surveillance division. We are targeting mid-market enterprises looking to interconnect their business locations. Our technology brings video and smart building elements together and our analytics help customers make more informed decisions. Our go-to-market strategy leverages systems integration companies to get our solutions to end customers.
Overview of the Job
The Arcules Technical Support role is responsible for technical support of our cloud-based VSaaS (Video Surveillance as a Service) products as well as developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to work with the product team to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
The employee must be Japanese/ English bilingual and located in Irvine, CA.
- Ensure every customer interaction is a satisfying experience through a professional and friendly attitude
- Resolve customer requests, questions, and complaints effectively while analyzing situations to determine the best use of online or technical support resources
- Serve as a consistent liaison between the customer and the Customer Care team while escalating cases, not within own skill sets up the support chain in a timely and effective manner
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to customers and relevant stakeholders
- Represent expectations, intentions, and attitudes of customers and co-workers accurately to the Customer Care team
- Maintain continuous effort to acquire a good knowledge of Arcules’ products as well as support procedures, practices, and policies
- Confirm that delivered solutions are documented as knowledge base articles to help make the team successful
- Ensure that observed patterns of customer pain points are highlighted to the team
- Informs customers of the appropriate support options that best fit the customer’s needs
- 5 years of experience with on-premise or cloud-based physical surveillance solutions, providing both verbal and written support.
- Previous experience supporting SaaS/Cloud-based applications
- Experience supporting products that require network configuration and connectivity
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Previous experience in a role that required diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrate good analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to identify patterns and causal relationships
- Experience with PC hardware, SaaS installation, networking, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Some international and local travel is required as well as work outside normal working hours for integration with the US.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field or 5 years experience in the industry
- Network video systems or physical security systems experience is a plus
- Ability to take on increasingly challenging assignments with a ‘can do’ attitude and expects a positive outcome
- Confident of own capabilities and believes that persistence and hard work yield results
- Good analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Open-minded & shares information with others
- Gives and receives constructive feedback to strive for continuous self-improvement
- Able to deal with conflicts in a constructive manner and can recover from dissatisfied-customer situations
- Self-motivated to continue to progress to the next levels of technical support
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Keywords: multi-task oriented, calm, polite, clear, articulate, positive, friendly
- Comfortable working with a globally located team (US, EMEA and Japan)