Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Lithic is hiring a Technical Recruiter to tackle roles across the Engineering org. You’ll be responsible for building diverse candidate pipelines, creating great candidate experience, and bringing new and innovative ideas to the team.
- Build and maintain a high quality candidate pipeline across all our functions including engineering.
- Source and screen high quality applicants and serve as the main point of contact and ensure that our hiring culture is consistent across the company.
- Continuously improve and iterate on the candidate process as we strive to offer a best in class interview experience.
- Help build our employer brand and establish Lithic as one of the best places to work in NYC.
- Experience as a full life-cycle technical recruiter, preferably experience in a high growth start-up.
- Working knowledge of how to use data and analytics to make informed decisions on hiring process improvements
- An understanding that speed, attentiveness, and perseverance are some of the only advantages a small company has in a competitive market.
- An understanding and belief that the candidate experience is of paramount importance.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to think outside the box (i.e. someone who can develop and use creative strategies to attract candidates).
- Commitment to and experience building diverse and inclusive teams.
- A strong, persuasive communicator who can inspire and influence candidates, and also motivate team members to participate in the hiring process.
- Experience with Greenhouse, SourceWhale, and/or TalentWall, is a plus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical (dependent on location)
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit