Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: Technical Project Manager, Web Solutions to be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire project lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment. Lead the project management as well as teams to deliver projects that span across one or more departments/business units. Plays a key part in the success of our web development projects, working closely with the business, IT, and development teams. Ensures the seamless execution of web projects from inception to completion, while maintaining a sharp focus on quality, timelines, and client satisfaction. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery and support company goals.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as a bridge between the business, IT, and development teams
- Implement Scrum methodologies to foster collaboration and iterative development.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for several initiatives simultaneously.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Assist with establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, and key stakeholders.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Manage project scope and changes, manage project issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline.
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services.
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Ensure adherence to project management methodologies, quality standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular project meetings, ensuring team members are aligned and informed on project objectives, tasks, and deadlines.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Strategic Thinking: The capability to think strategically, analyze complex situations, and make informed decisions that align with project objectives and organizational goals.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies: In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies – especially agile and scrum – such as PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) or PRINCE2, and the ability to apply them effectively in project planning and execution.
- Time and Resource Management: Ability to effectively manage project schedules, prioritize tasks, allocate resources, and optimize resource utilization to ensure timely and successful project delivery.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey project information, status updates, and risks to stakeholders at all levels.
- Stakeholder Management: Skill to identify and manage project stakeholders, build strong relationships, and effectively address their needs and expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaboration: Strong collaborative skills to foster effective teamwork, facilitate communication and cooperation among team members, and resolve conflicts in a constructive manner.
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements, priorities, and timelines, and effectively manage project scope changes and risks.
- Problem-solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and address project risks, issues, and constraints, and develop effective mitigation strategies.
- Risk Management: Proficiency in identifying, assessing, and managing project risks, and developing contingency plans to minimize their impact on project success.
- Technical understanding: General understanding of the technical and platform issues that are inherent to web and ecommerce design and development.
- 3 years of experience of previous project manager
- 3 years of experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Skills in Excel, Jira, Powerpoint, MSproject or Smartsheet
- 5 years of experience in web project management with a focus on online marketing.
- Strong understanding of web development, design, and digital marketing processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- PMP certification or equivalent certification.
- Scrum or Agile certification (e.g., Certified ScrumMaster)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or a related field.
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) in appropriate field of study preferred
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $82,100-$109,500, plus annual & monthly KPI bonus potential.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify its validity.*