We are looking for a results and delivery-driven program management professional who has a solid mastery of lean principles to establish continuity, transparency and progress across multiple initiatives using principles of lean.
We want people who are passionate about negotiation, organization and planning, strategic thinking, coaching, leading teams and can demonstrate sound decision making in tough situations. You will have experience as a Scrum Master/Coach and/or Release Train Manager.
Reporting to the Director IT PMO, the IT Lean PMO Program Manager will support strategic PMO initiatives while playing a high visibility role in a growing company. If you’re looking for an opportunity to add value and contribute to a high growth company then this is a position for you.
Olo is a remote-first company and as such, you can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S or at Olo’s headquarters in New York City’s Financial District.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Championing Agile frameworks and processes across a diverse group of teams
- Establish and actively manage lightweight milestones
- Create logical touch points along the project lifecycle to evaluate state of the initiative and determine if further funding is warranted by partnering with stakeholders in engineering, product and PMO leadership
- Support Product Team with by establishing methods to track and report ROI by quarter
- Create risk assessment and risk management plan
- Take ownership of communication gaps and ensure communications between product, engineering and business are occurring and issues are being resolved
- Create a portfolio project radiator
What We’ll Expect From You
- A mastery of full software development life cycle and advocating for modern agile software development and organizational practices.
- Experience in both agile and traditional project management approaches (Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, Lean, Waterfall, etc.), and the ability to adapt your approach to fit team and context.
- Not afraid to raise issues and inspire change while being comfortable dealing with situations of conflict, and uncertainty.
- You are experienced in facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high quality software in a sustainable fashion.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and are able to demonstrate a pattern of personal development in agility.
- You are able to use empirical data to report on progress, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- You have relevant agile practitioner-level certifications (PSM/CSM or PSPO/CSPO)
- You’re an expert at planning and executing projects, engaging stakeholders early and often, and signaling risk to help mitigate impact.
- You’re experienced with application lifecycle management software (Jira, CA Rally, Azure DevOps, etc.).
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed environment
- PMP Certification
- SAFe Certification
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!