Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: Denver or remote
Do creating optimal user experiences and workflows excite you? Do you love to collaborate with an engineering team to build best-in-the-market SaaS? Are you comfortable working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment that works on improving, organizing, and driving product success? Then join us as our next Technical Product Manager!
Get your career going your way!
Who You Are:
As a Technical Product Manager with Infinicept, you will help us build innovative products targeted at enabling embedded finance in customers across verticals and payment processors. You will be responsible for collaboratively delivering features with feature development engineers and rolling those features out to the business and clients. You will work cross-functionally and play a role in the development, marketing, selling and support of the product. You are well-versed in Total Product Maintenance, Scrum, technical Product Management Systems and Agile. You can concisely communicate complex concepts, operate in a regulatory environment, and collaborate with internal regulatory, technical, engineering and compliance teams.
You are strongly invested in developing exceptional work through autonomy and creative problem solving. You are someone with a keen eye for detail when it comes to breaking down big ideas into small measurable pieces. You love a good workflow and aren’t scared off by the high degree of customization & configurability per client.
- Can define end to end solutions to enable new payment methods, new integrations to third party services & offerings; Identify dependencies on other products to deliver a complete end to end solution
- Define and implement strategy for building new integrations with payments processors in different markets
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand the capabilities that are aligned with the business strategy
- Secretly (or not so secretly) love winning the war on fraud and crime with simple & effective solutions for gathering merchant data, underwriting it, and auto-decisioning results
- Own the success of your product area – all activities performed should drive towards your success criteria
- Engage with existing and prospective customers to deepen personal and organizational understanding of our user’s needs
- Are familiar with leading the scrum team and drive active prioritization of the product backlog and participate in release/sprint planning ceremonies
- Create and manage a backlog of features & enhancements to achieve product goals as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Keep up to date with market, regulatory, compliance, and technology trends and competitive offerings
- 4 + years experience with high-tech SaaS products and technologies
- 2+ years’ experience in payments, payment facilitation, or related field
- Underwriting & merchant application experience, regardless of industry
- A track record of successful integrations to third party services
- Experience with any type of application flow, verification processes, and rules engine decisioning
- A strong technical background – significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership – proven experience leading cross-functional teams in a fintech or Saas environment
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $100,000/annually – $135,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.