AppOmni has defined a new category that helps secure the way businesses work today and for the foreseeable future. The company’s growth trajectory exceeds that of most high growth startups putting it in an exclusive shortlist of successful firms. In just three years of shipping product, AppOmni has become the dominant player in SaaS application security serving roughly twenty percent of the Fortune 100 as its customers.
We are on a mission to transform the way companies secure their SaaS applications as they become the standard for running modern businesses going forward. We are a rapidly growing company and are hiring for a strong Technical Product Manager to provide industry leading technical content and thought leadership for the security industry. In this role, you will be responsible for developing content and positioning of the product to educate the prospects and customers and help define the market.
Despite the SaaS market being three times the size of the public cloud IaaS market, there have been virtually no security solutions dedicated to this massive market segment. Part of your mission will be to raise awareness of the gap in assessing and mitigating risk given the data assets and operational dependencies companies have placed in SaaS. Leveraging your SaaS application experience, market, and customer research, you will develop digital content, competitive positioning and establish evaluation criteria to help AppOmni continue to differentiate and grow the market.
AppOmni is a “Remote First” company with offices in San Francisco, CA and Carbondale, CO (outside Aspen). Most of the workforce is based in the U.S., but we provide flexibility to work from wherever you choose.
- Create messaging/positioning to explain the product value in a customer-friendly approach in close partnership with product management and engineering
- Be the expert on target buyers, market trends, and competitive offerings across the cybersecurity landscape and how this intersects with our offerings
- You will partner with sales and field marketing teams to develop sales collateral, and sales enablement plans and execute our GTM plans
- Create content such as product demos, pitch decks, thought leadership papers, solution briefs, blogs, and website content to drive the awareness and adoption of the AppOmni platform
- Support product launches, and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing programs and campaigns
- Represent the company in customer engagements and at events, to evangelize our point of view
- A proven track record and at least 5 years of product marketing, technical product marketing or product management experience in cybersecurity – MBA preferred or equivalent military experience required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills suited for written or verbal presentations in varying formats
- Comfortable authoring technical content in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings
- Ability to plan, organize, mediate, and establish priorities to achieve results.
- Self-motivated, results-focused, well-organized – able to successfully manage multiple priorities and bold business goals
- A strong technical background with a deep understanding of cybersecurity trends
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of cooperation and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.