Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
The Technical Implementation Specialist is responsible for conducting implementation activity executing on the standard implementation methodology across Nextech’s suite of solutions. This role will also provide advanced technical services and support for Nextech Software Products in accordance with clients’ needs. Responsibilities include implementing technical features in the software, involving issue investigation, creative problem solving, and training clients as well as internal staff as needed.
- Conduct client training, including the instruction of both clinical and non-clinical staff on the appropriate use of software applications
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks to keep customer, Project Manager, and Department Manager up to date on assigned implementation projects
- Maintain and grow a strong proficiency in all technical facets of Nextech software Solutions
- Answer in coming calls related to projects and tasks
- Reply to Technical Services requests in a timely fashion
- Maintain ongoing contact with assigned clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain documentation and training to help drive success for the broader team and our customers
- Evaluate client hardware to ensure it meets Nextech requirements ;make recommendations as necessary
- Carry out other duties as assigned based on business need
- 2 years of experience supporting high performance applications with a detailed understanding of technical aspects of the software
- Flexibility to work different shifts including on call weekend shifts
- Advanced technical skills, including basic computer/technology skills and proficient to excellent Microsoft© Office Suite(Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word)experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries and able to write basic queries
- Proven/demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, handle multiple demands and changing priorities and exhibit results with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with Data Analytics Platform(s)
- Knowledge of or applicable experience in one of Nextech’s main medical specialties
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of SQL queries and able to write advanced queries
- Experience with System Performance Monitoring/Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of API Interfaces
- Experience with Web Services(Soap) and Rest connections
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- This role is able to be a fully remote.