Are you as passionate about providing an exceptional technical experience for every customer?
AppOmni thrives off the success of our customers, and we’re looking for a strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Technical Account Manager to engage and enable AppOmni’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across AppOmni to accelerate the adoption of the AppOmni product.
As a TAM, you will be responsible for driving the value across customers to ensure they are actively engaged and fully recognizing the potential of the AppOmni product. Partnering directly with the customer’s team, you’ll have polished communication and a strong presence, coupled with the unique ability to act as a trusted advisor and technical expert on the AppOmni product.
- Execute the technical post-sales process
- Participate in the full customer lifecycle, including regular customer check-ins
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Execs) to complete customer goals, and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations of technical issues
- Assist new customers in partnership with a Customer Success Manager
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points in the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer experience, support business-wide adoption, and deepen AppOmni proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
What You Bring
- Experience in technical sales, consulting, sales engineering, or customer success engineering space is a plus
- Experience working with end users in professional environments
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce; Salesforce admin certified preferred
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions, such as SFDC, O365, Zoom, Box, ServiceNow, Workday from a technology standpoint.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast moving and constantly changing environment. Startup experience is a plus.
- You feel comfortable walking users through new scenarios and technical implementations.
- Strong problem finding and solving skills, ability to analyze complex problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data- driven experts are brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and available when needed.