Organizational Summary & Responsibilities:
The Talent Attraction Manager is a function of our Talent Acquisition Team supporting Recruiting Operations. The primary purpose of this role is to be a strategic partner and leader defining and amplifying the Klaviyo brand globally, focused on creatively attracting diverse talent to meet Klaviyo’s exciting growth.
- Oversee our recruitment marketing, talent branding and early talent attraction functions at Klaviyo
- Define and amplify the Klaviyo talent brand globally through strategic partnership with business leadership, company Branding and external partners
- Execute a range of programs to attract the best talent to Klaviyo, with a keen focus on Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and early talent. Specific strategic leadership around Campus recruiting team.
- Lead the operations and strategy around building strong pipelines of talent not limited to national organizations, universities, professional groups and other talent networks
- Be an active voice in the talent attraction space, updating the business and proposing shifts to strategy when needed
- Design and build a portfolio of recruitment marketing content (videos, ads, etc) that bring our employer brand to life, enabling our recruiting team to be a powerful extension of that brand.
- Be the evangelist for the candidate experience and journey, breaking barriers and re-thinking the traditional experience in a growing dispersed workforce.
- Drive content creation and proactively identify social, published, and other media outlets to share our voice through programs, media, and candidate attraction processes.
- Build relationships with key internal partners (e.g. Leadership, Internal Comms, HR, Marketing, Training, Ops, etc.)
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven track record in executing successful employer branding / EVP / Talent Attraction initiatives in hyper growth companies and leading a team to results
- Opportunistic- you find possibility and are energized by new challenges and pushing the boundaries of our status quo
- Prioritize the most effective work and channels to build the talent demand with specific focus on early talent Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs.
- Anchor decisions and progress using data. Ability to work towards a branding culture of predictive analytics and using data to be takes initiative rather than reactive
- Deep knowledge of talent attraction partners (eg. platforms, agencies, branding firms)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and influence a wide range of internal employees from the C-Suite to first time hiring manager
- Growth mindset and avid learner
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.