Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Lithic is hiring a Talent Acquisition Lead to join our team and power our growth. You’ll be responsible for managing our recruiting function, building diverse candidate pipelines, creating and maintaining a great candidate experience, and bringing new and innovative ideas to the team.
- Collaborate with our Head of People on Headcount Planning and role prioritization
- Build and maintain a high quality candidate pipeline across all our functions including engineering.
- Source and screen high quality applicants and serve as the main point of contact and ensure that our hiring culture is consistent across the company.
- Use data and analytics to continuously improve and iterate on the candidate process as we strive to offer a best in class hiring experience.
- Develop and execute on an employer brand strategy across multiple channels and platforms
- Manage and mentor the Lithic recruiters
- Demonstrated experience as a full life-cycle technical and business recruiter, preferably experience in a high growth, technology start-up.
- Experience using data and analytics to create a recruiting strategy and process
- An understanding that speed, attentiveness, and perseverance are some of the only advantages a small company has in a competitive market.
- An understanding and belief that the candidate experience is of paramount importance.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to think outside the box (i.e. someone who can develop and use creative strategies to attract candidates).
- Experience managing/mentoring other recruitment team members
- Commitment to and experience building diverse and inclusive teams.
- A strong, persuasive communicator who can inspire and influence candidates, and also motivate team members to participate in the hiring process.
- Experience with Greenhouse, SourceWhale, and/or TalentWall, is a plus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical (dependent on location)
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit