Golden Customer Care is the human touchpoint for some of the largest health, wellness, beauty, and pet brands online. Through superior knowledge of our products and a drive to solve concerns quickly and thoroughly, we are able to maintain the highest levels of customer happiness and satisfaction.
We’re Looking For A: Talent Acquisition Intern to join us soon as early November, who can provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team by tracking and maintaining records and reports and providing general admin and recruitment support to the team.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT (Hybrid)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support with day to day recruitment activities such as screening resumes in the applicant tracking system as well as source for candidates on job boards, scheduling interviews, sit in on interviews, conduct reference checks, etc.
- Completes I-9 forms, e-verify I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 files.
- Assists with new hire training, onboarding, and benefits administration.
- Post jobs on the company career site and all other job sites and resources the company works with.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team on special recruitment projects and research.
- Attend team meetings to obtain a holistic picture on how the team operates daily.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and G Suite
- Demonstrated research and problem solving skills
- Quick learner and ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Proven organization skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Maintain employee confidentiality
- Must at least be a rising Senior in an accredited 4-year university (Junior year completed)
- Business Majors with an academic emphasis in Human Resources is preferred
- Some type of previous work experience is strongly preferred