**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect® to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect uniquely creates Live Traceability™ through siloed development, test, and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
We’re interested in someone who is a critical thinker and approaches problem resolution creatively. Communication is a top priority on the IT Team, so the ideal candidate will be phenomenal at speaking and writing to various audience types and is able to understand the needs of others. We value personalities that can operate with humility and flexibility. Someone who can be trusted work independently as well as collaboratively with a keen eye for detail. We’re a small team and hold one another accountable for how we work with others, developing our skills and helping others to do the same. If you believe success lies in helping to ensure we all win – this may be the role for you.
In this role, you will:
- Architect, administer and secure cloud infrastructure solutions built on AWS and Azure.
- Develop and implement automation frameworks, taking manual processes and turning them into something admins/engineers don’t have to touch.
- You’ll participate in and drive project initiatives that support Jama’s overarching technology objectives, working side-by-side with folks across the organization to help them realize their goals.
- Design, build, configure and solve SAML/OAuth solutions for core line-of-business applications for all departments. Identity, access management, and the development of connectors between IAM tools and system resources.
- Administer, configure, provision and secure SaaS Enterprise Applications such as Microsoft 365, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Serve as a Tier III escalation point for IT team, providing remote support for users of various technical backgrounds around the globe.
- Performing SSO integrations with in-house applications, third party applications, and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity access management, and the development of connectors between IAM tools and system resources.
- Perform regular proactive maintenance of our endpoint management platforms and critical infrastructure. Ensures the configuration, connectivity, policies and updates are monitored and handled effectively.
- Implement and maintain security policies and standards in accordance with our standards and compliance objectives.
- Perform analysis of systems and identify problem areas before and after deployments, identify ways of enhancing existing systems
- Participate in On-Call schedule to ensure triggered alerts are acknowledged and resolved with minimal or no downtime according to SLAs.
- Lend a helping hand in the effective use of and training in computer hardware, OS, software, and telephony solutions.
- East Coast based to provide support for our Employees located throughout EMEA
- Domain expertise in SSO and Federated Identity Management (i.e. SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions). A focus on implementing and maintaining Okta is desirable.
- Solid background in network technologies and protocols. On-site AND remote (i.e. Cisco, Aerohive, Meraki, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint, etc.)
- Background in VMware vSphere/vCenter enterprise-level design and administration.
- Proven experience in installation, administration and fixing of client and server operating environments from Microsoft (Windows) and open-source Linux (mostly Ubuntu, some CentOS) to Mac OS X.
- Understanding of industry security practices, including zero-trust, MFA, user behavior analytics, inter-datacenter encryption/decryption.
- Experience in premise/cloud/hybrid-cloud infrastructure administration design and support.
- Experience with Microsoft O365, including implementation and administration.
- Managing Active Directory environments and related technologies; domain controllers, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting technologies (PowerShell, Python, PHP, BASH, batch scripting).
- Automation and its implementation, using platforms like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- AWS/Azure full- stack (networking, containers, DBs, security, and cloud native services) design, architecture, and implementation experience. Certifications are a big bonus.
Strengths You’ll Need
- Possess an eagerness and ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Dig-deep into challenges, figure out a plan, and complete that plan.
- Prioritize your time and focus on quality delivery as you make commitments.
- Be authentic and communicate effectively, both written and verbal, technical concepts in a format that’s clear and speaks to the target audience. Build trust and rapport with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability and desire to create and update detailed & effective documentation as the need arises. Update on the regular.
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and passionate leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.