Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Why we need you:
You’ve got a proclivity for helping people and solving technological problems. You have experience in software QA or web development and flair for talking to customers. You’ve got tried and true methods for following projects through to completion. You’re looking for a role that will have a tremendous impact as part of a small but fast-growing team. You seek to be a valuable “Voice of the Customer” and subject matter expert among your co-workers.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
*Please note that this position is fully remote. While the hours of 11 am – 7 pm ET are preferred, mabl is flexible for the right candidate.
What you’ll do:
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues by following standard procedures for triaging and escalating customer issues
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Create and evolve support and customer success processes, tools, and technologies
- Work cross functionally with other teams at mabl to improve the customer experience
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of QA/Automation testing
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Salesforce and Jira
- Troubleshooting web-based applications (The art of asking the right questions to arrive at a solution)
- Customer-centric attitude, with strong communication skills and technical acumen
- Deep passion for representing customers needs in product planning and design processes
- Strong analytical skills, with a bias for using data to identify trends and opportunities
- Interest in learning good test automation practices and patterns
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.