Project Canary is a SaaS-based data analytics company focused on environmental performance or the E in ESG for energy and additional business sectors. We are the leaders in assessing and scoring responsible operations and provide independent, measured emission profiles, including methane, via high fidelity continuous monitoring technology that helps companies take ESG action. Formed as a Public Benefit Corporation (B-Corp rating score 107), Project Canary’s Denver-based team of technologists, engineers, and seasoned industry operators have earned recognition for their uncompromising standards and high-fidelity data.
Project Canary’s mission is to fight climate change and put actionable insights starting with the energy sector. We ingest data from various sources, including our own proprietary environmental sensors/hardware, to calculate carbon emissions from different facilities in real-time via SaaS. The resulting independent data can inform the procurement of offsets in real-time using microtransactions, formulate a data-driven ESG strategy that investors now demand, improve operations by identifying problem areas in minutes, and bolster customer engagement through radical supply chain transparency.
Founded in 2019, Project Canary, PBC has quickly gained recognition as a major mover in the continuous monitoring space. Here are some highlights from last year:
- Fundraise totaling $121M, Series A of $10M in 2021 and Series B of $111M in 2022
- Certified as a B-Corporation with a score of 107.6
- Recognized as Best for the World (top 5% of all B-Corps) in 2 out of 5 categories
- Governance (transparency and ethics)
- Workers (treatment of teammates and culture)
- Additional recognition and awards for our culture (more to come soon!)
- eNPS score of 72 (most recent measurement in Q4 of 2021)
- Headcount growth by 6X and growing
- Revenue growth of 6X and growing
Project Canary’s success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of everyone. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a growth-stage environment, mission-driven work, we want to hear from you.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be a part of the Supply Chain team reporting to the Director of Supply Chain. They are responsible for supporting the supply chain & operations teams with data analysis, forecasting, planning and purchasing. The successful candidate will be a quick learner and open to helping to shape the supply chain for our growing company As a scaling PBC, we have excellent benefits, a people-first oriented culture and policies, and an environment of fun that celebrates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with supply chain with inventory, time, and risk management to identify suppliers that can build at the highest quality at the lowest price
- Interface with contract manufacturers on quality, cost, and reliability
- Work with the Operations Team to understand device needs and company objectives
- Interact with design team to inform supply chain of critical components
- Do research on components of supply chain and single source risk and part reliability
- Investigate and implement complex ordering methodologies
- Data analysis
- Demand & Supply analysis and planning
- Ordering methodologies & procurement
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with supply chain management
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with supply chain forecasting
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
· Proficient in Excel and data analysis
- Full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance (low deductibles)
- 401K company match (no vesting period)
- Stock options
- Student loan assistance
- Unlimited PTO (minimum rule of taking at least 3 weeks off in a year)
- Company sponsored wellness days (Fall hike, ski/snowboard days and more)
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave (gender neutral) including adoptions
- Flex Choice – choice between free parking, free RTD, or wellness assistance
- Pet friendly – dogs only currently
- Salary range: $80,000 – $100,000 annual base
- Flexible work environment – (hybrid model with an office in downtown Denver)
Project Canary provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.