Customer Experience is at the forefront of everything we do here at Weedmaps. We strive to understand and proactively anticipate the needs of our customers and clients while building loyalty to our platform and community.
As Supervisor, Client Support at Weedmaps, you have a passion for supporting a high-performing team; delivering the best in class customer service for our B2B Clients. With a customer-centric mindset, you will supervise your team to go above and beyond, to build trust, provide support, and drive loyalty to our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for coaching your team on quality and productivity. You will execute quality monitoring on a daily basis for phone, email, video conferences. You will also monitor the queues to ensure we are meeting service levels and KPIs, making adjustments to schedules as needed. You will surprise and delight by taking ownership of any escalated issues, ensuring they are resolved to the client’s satisfaction in a timely manner; reporting and sharing trends so that we can proactively resolve and communicate issues with appropriate departments. You will help field reported technical issues, helping the team resolve where possible. You will report defects in an efficient manner and work with IT to test bug fixes and/or enhancements to proactively get ahead of potential issues. In this role, you will support, coach, and develop a team of Client Support Associates responsible for proactive onboarding, training, and updating clients. Support is Monday through Saturday.
As assigned, you will partner with various departments on tasks, UAT and/or projects as a representative from the Support Operations department. You will have a very tight partnership with Client Success Managers working to collaboratively provide concierge service and support to drive success and loyalty. You will partner with our Knowledge Base team to ensure your team is up to date on all new releases to our platform, and have the tools necessary to be successful.
The impact you’ll make:
- Coach for success; productivity and quality
- Execute quality monitoring and share feedback with each team member
- Schedule and monitor queues to ensure service levels are met
- Troubleshoot technical issues, think outside of the box and identify root causes
- Identify trends and propose solutions
- Resolve escalated integration issues, identify and present workarounds, and communicate application enhancements
- Guide and communicate best practices with your team
- Manage first level escalations and ensure root cause is identified and action taken
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Participate in assigned projects
- Partner with various teams to ensure operational efficiency
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2+ years of experience as a Lead or Supervisor for customer service, B2C and/or B2B in a Call Center or Support environment
- 5+ years experience supporting big box accounts/retailers
- 5+ years customer service experience
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support customer service role supporting B2B clients; SaaS applications
- 1+ year experience supporting with API Integrations for business-critical, SaaS products
- 1+ year experience using Salesforce
- 1+ year experience using JIRA
- 1+ year experience in workforce management (scheduling and forecasting)
- 1+ year experience Quality Monitoring and coaching
- Exceptional ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using SaaS products
- BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience managing a remote team
- Bilingual written/verbal
Our 2022 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day1):
- Employee – employer paid premium 100%
- Dependent – employer paid premium 80%
- HMO – Kaiser & Anthem
- PPO and HDHP with HSA – Anthem
- Basic Life & AD&D – employer paid 1x salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- BenefitEd (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- You get to play a meaningful role in the future of cannabis and how it’s regarded globally
- Catered lunches provided while working in the office
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with your fellow Weedmappers through education and speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights and much more!
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.
Notice to prospective Weedmaps job applicants:
Our team has been made aware of incidents involving LinkedIn, Telegram, and Facebook accounts impersonating Weedmaps recruiters. These individuals are attempting to use our company name to solicit payment from prospective candidates interested in applying for jobs at our company. Our team is actively working to combat these attempts, but in the meantime, please be mindful of the following:
- Our recruiters will always communicate with candidates through an @weedmaps.com email address.
- CORRECT: email@example.com
- INCORRECT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our recruiters will NEVER ask for or attempt to solicit payment from applicants in order to apply, interview, or work for Weedmaps.
- If you are interested in a role at Weedmaps, please apply through our established channels.
If you are unsure if a communication is legitimate, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com and they will happily confirm for you. Thank you for your vigilance and we appreciate your interest in working with us!