Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: Strategic Partnerships & Affiliate Specialist to source and onboard new partnerships for the Business Development team with the end goal of increasing company revenue. In this role, you’ll nurture new relationships with strategically important social agencies, affiliates, direct publishers and ad networks, as well as onboard the new accounts for the Affiliate, Business Development and Direct Buy Teams.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support Head of Business Development with sourcing and negotiating new opportunities including but not limited to: partner agencies, affiliates, networks, flat fee/ cpa/ revshare placement, international and domestic and non-digital opportunities
- Nourish relationships with new agencies and affiliates in order to maximize performance as well discover new advertising options
- Negotiate fees with complete understanding of difference between flat fee, cpa, cpm, revshare placement
- Build direct publisher and direct network relationships, negotiate contracts, launch campaign
- Responsible for proving out and testing new traffic facilitating to Account Managers by onboarding all accounts with complete understanding of numerous media buying strategies and account manage while account is testing
- Responsible for the day to day management of onboarding new accounts
- Collaborate with offer managers, tech, copywriting, creative teams to ensure maximum performance of test.
- Responsible for proving out and testing new traffic before they get passed on to Account Managers.
- Initiating and implementing optimization strategies (Including negotiating placements, testing different funnels, performance) to maximize performance..
- In depth data analysis of metrics such as CTR, CVR, AOV, LTV with the use of Supermetrics, Big Query and Excel.
- Nourishing relationships from their inception in order to carve out new revenue streams for the company
- Responsible for staying on top of industry trends and recommending improvements
- Will travel occasionally to industry events
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- 3-5 years’ experience in paid media marketing, account management and/or digital acquisition marketing.
- Strong knowledge of affiliate marketing, paid media marketing and/or e-commerce marketing
- Experience navigating Ad Network interfaces including Facebook, Google, and Native Networks
- Knowledge of and experience working with server to server tracking platforms (Everflow, Salesforce), implementing passback when necessary
- Ability to track data and performance monitoring ROAS, AOV, LTV, and ad spends
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both verbally and written with ability to build trust and nurture partner relationships
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced digital environment
- Data-oriented with the ability to obtain relevant date with limited supervision
- Working experience with SQL
- Experience with Linear, CTV, Radio and attribution
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or other relevant field preferred
The Golden Difference. How Are We Different Than Other Companies?
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (NO cost to you on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents.)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (You’re part owner of Golden Hippo)
- Generous matching 401K Plan with company matching up to 3.5%
- Recognition Programs: KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program
- Flexible work arrangements for most positions
- UNLIMITED room for professional growth
- Actually fun virtual & in-person events
$60,100 – $80,200, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.