Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
Path is looking for an experienced SEO strategist and product owner skilled in developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives to support our Growth Marketing team. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with our product, engineering, content, and growth teams to identify, define, prioritize, and execute both offsite and onsite optimization initiatives, as well as measure and report on the impact of those efforts.
- Lead and develop Path’s SEO roadmap, identifying and prioritizing opportunities for Path to build an organic search presence that highlights the Path content and functionality that helps our audiences succeed.
- Perform ongoing site audits, creating recommendations around both on-site and on-page SEO opportunities; work with product and engineering to prioritize SEO initiatives against impact to company OKRs.
- Partner with the content team to identify evergreen and more timely keyword opportunities consistent with the needs of Path’s audiences, developing content and link distribution plans to help ensure the discovery of Path’s content.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Evangelize the benefits of SEO best practices within the product development organization; ensure those best practices are implemented on newly developed code.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments; identify opportunities and potential challenges for Path to stay ahead of.
- Monitor and track reporting on traffic and rankings, understand performance relative to competitors, and analyze data to help inform strategies.
- Determine resourcing and support needed by agencies, freelancers, or internal stakeholders.
- Track, report, analyze, and communicate the results of our SEO initiatives to stakeholders across the company.
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of professional experience leading SEO strategy
- Extensive technical SEO experience, including internal linking optimization, log analysis, schema markup, and indexation health
- Experience working with content editorial optimization
- Have built and scaled a healthy and effective backlink program
- Strong experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Botify, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog
- Healthcare or marketplace experience
- Experience managing an agency and/or at least one person
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success