Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Full life cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to business stakeholders in helping define the hiring needs of the business, setting realistic hiring goals, and attracting top level talent to the Auth0.
- Play an active role in continuously finding new ways to improve, refine, and initiate recruitment processes for a better end-to-end Candidate.
- Provide insight and Talent Acquisition expertise on how to proactively improve recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Manage applicant tracking system & including but not limited to posting jobs, updating candidate and requisition data.
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques and best practices, hiring process, and using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Mentor new and junior recruiters.
- May assist other functional areas as needs arise.
Your experience should include:
- Proven success developing, managing, and nurturing talent pipelines within a niche recruiting space.
- Experience sourcing and hiring for Sales and/or Customer Success teams (Pre /Post Sales Engineers, Solutions Architects, etc. ) are strongly preferred but open to hiring achievement in other technical / non-technical areas.
- Able to show examples of being a Trusted Advisor to business stakeholders in helping define the needs of the business, setting realistic hiring goals, and attracting top-level talent to the Auth0.
- Proven track record in hiring in a mid-sized global Technology/Software company or other high-growth specialized organization.
- Solid knowledge of HR and Compliance best practices (e.g., recruiting, documentation, training, Comp/Benefits).
- Demonstrated expertise in talent selection/assessment skills as well as screening for culture additions to our teams.
- Able to work well independently in an ambiguous environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Gsuite, and other online tools.
- Able to balance & prioritize multiple projects, business partners, and candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- International recruiting experience a plus but not required.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.