Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, Bill.com has grown with an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses.
We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than Bill.com.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are looking for a product strategy leader to take our growth trajectory to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to influence a broad and varied portfolio of initiatives and to serve as a catalyst for organic and potentially inorganic growth for Bill.com post its successful IPO.
This leader will report to VP Product Strategy and Operation and work closely with the senior product and cross-functional leaders.
- Establish product, financial, and technical processes married with data and analytics across the company that build transparency within the organization and enable informed prioritization decisions
- Work closely with cross-functional resources as primary point of contact to measure results of different product portfolios
- Participate in regular planning with executive leadership to create meaningful dashboards that drive resource allocation decisions and validate ROI
- Work with teams during quarterly, annual and long-range Product planning
- Ensure timely updates on KPIs from teams including product adoption, delivery quality, and platform health
- Manage overall department budget and work closely with recruiting on hiring
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Operations, Business Operations, Product Development & Launch and other key functions (Product Excellence)
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Business Operations, Planning, FP&A, Strategy, PMO and other key functions (Portfolio and Planning)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Business Operations, Operations, HR, PMO and other key functions (Product Enablement)
- Experience with both more and less mature environments a plus; demonstrated ability to deploy fit for purpose processes and governance
- Proven ability to reduce organizational impediments and drive appropriate levels of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to drive results / outcomes, not just process
- Strong collaborator, team-oriented with a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional communication skills to listen and influence
- Experience navigating ambiguous high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization. Role will start as an individual contributor, but a massive opportunity and desire to create impact.
- Curious: Is looking for a fast-paced, ever evolving market environment. Brings a natural curiosity to asking questions, and taking a thoughtful, structured approach to validating hypotheses
- Influence: Can get things done. Flexes style & approach as the situation requires: can direct, collaborate or empower. Focuses on mutual trust, fairness, and honesty
- Values: Have positive, can-do energy, be a culture carrier, and create unique ways to embed fun into our hyper-connected team
- Process Oriented, yet Agile: Quick to learn & use new information effectively. Connects dots across multiple functions and products. Detail oriented and able to drive
- Partnership: Establishes and maintains connected relationships. Devotes time and energy to maintaining networks. Brings a One-Team attitude
- Communication: Clearly expresses ideas, thoughts, & concepts in writing & verbally, using correct and appropriate grammar, organization & structure. Recognizes the value of continuous information exchange. Listens effectively; clarifies information as needed
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At Bill.com, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
Bill.com is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble – No ego
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
Bill.com currently requires all personnel who work onsite at its facilities to be fully vaccinated against the COVID19 virus. Proof of COVID19 vaccine will be required post hire to work onsite at our BILL facilities. Medical and religious exemptions to the vaccination will be reviewed on submission.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how Bill.com treats the personal information it receives from applicants