Skilljar is seeking a versatile and proven Sr. Manager, Customer Success to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be leading our team of Enterprise and Mid-market Customer Success Managers. This individual will be responsible for providing guidance and oversight to a team of CSMs to ensure an outstanding experience for our customers that promotes creating customers for life! As part of a rapidly growing team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work across many skill sets.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Manage a team of Mid-market and Enterprise Customer Success Managers by providing strong coaching, mentorship, and guidance
- Drive world class retention through exceptional execution of CS strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of and identify trends in our MM/ENT segments to drive strategy and address account risk
- Drive KPIs for CSM team members to measure and support overall customer health and success during the post-launch phase of the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with Implementation leadership to support the Implementation handoff process and ensure a seamless transition for customers from Implementation to Customer Success
- Establish best practices and implement processes to help drive customer satisfaction and consistency across the team
- 5+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience working with ENT and MM organizations with a deep understanding of the varied needs of these organizations.
- Ability to interact with and drive success at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers, and set and manage expectations.
- Program development experience specifically related to scaling a fast-growing, customer-centric team.
- Highly organized with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of forward-thinking, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and passion for education. Founded in Seattle, Skilljar is now a fully distributed company that exclusively hires in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, New York, Missouri, and Virginia.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.