Ovia Health, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Labcorp, offers a preventative and proven platform trusted by over 17 million families for daily personalized health engagement with high-touch support, 50+ clinical programs and research validation from over 48 peer-reviewed publications and 38 partnerships with world-renowned research institutions. Our mobile apps and comprehensive digital solutions for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence.
Ovia Health and Labcorp are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud of our diversity, and we create inclusion and belonging through how we onboard, meet, connect, engage, and communicate. Join us!
We are seeking a Sr. Associate Account Manager, Client Success to lead a portfolio of employer accounts toward stated client and company objectives and is responsible for the growth, management, retention and satisfaction of these accounts. The Sr. Associate oversees and guides the account plan strategy for their book of business, adhering to Ovia’s core values in every interaction.
Who you are:
- Team player stepping in when needs arise both internally and externally
- Expert in finding the root cause of a problem and using inner personal skills to work across different teams to find the resolution
- Track record of a creating a plan of action, being proactive and thinking one step ahead
- Effective and confident in stakeholder management, cross-functional collaboration across U.S. time zones
- Ability to prioritize and focus your efforts on the highest-impact opportunities
- Proven analytical thinker, with keen problem identification and solving skills
- Creative story-teller using aggregate data to identify trends and deliver key client insights
- Collaborative partner who is able to prioritize critical tasks and willing to take on multiple projects with excellent organizational skills
- Skilled influencer and negotiator who builds solid internal and external relationships
- Deep listener who is able to synthesize client feedback and share with Ovia’s teams as well as share Ovia’s value, innovation roadmap, and vision with clients
- Passionate for health equity and digital healthcare
What you will do:
- Manage an account portfolio of employer clients, which means nurturing the growth, profitability, retention and satisfaction of each account
- Maintain deep professional relationships with Ovia’s employer clients, channel partners and brokers
- Lead clients through the implementation process by working alongside our Client Operations Manager who manages timelines and the delivery of key milestones; coordinating internally to ensure successful launches
- Own account strategy, planning, and execution by developing strategic account plans that layout metrics, client goals, and the client journey ensuring success
- Deliver and building quarterly business reviews to client executives that identify key trends and tell a compelling data-driven story
- Aggregate and analyzing data to glean compelling insights and communicate data stories to diverse audiences
- Maximize member enrollment and engagement by developing and overseeing client marketing campaigns
- Support Ovia’s revenue generation through timely implementations and tracking of KPIs, SLAs & PGs, projections, and renewals
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams including Product, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance and Engineering
What we require:
- 5+ years of professional work experience in account management (client facing role) and program management in a digital health SaaS environment with knowledge of employee benefits.
- Technical understanding of processes and workflows, working closely with implementations and troubleshooting technical issues with eligibility files, APIs, SSO (Single Sign On), etc.
- Travel to client meetings and benefit fairs, when appropriate – 20%
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Salesforce and Confluence
What we offer:
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit teams that encompass a supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave
- Four options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental, and vision as well as many other wellness-centered benefits
- Employer contribution to 401k with immediate vesting plan
- Paid parental leave
- Ability to be fully remote
Pay Range: $90,355 – $104,052
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.