Taulia’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the job:
At Taulia, software quality is key to meet our customer commitments. Quality engineers are key when it comes to driving our engineering culture. As quality engineer, you will help us push the boundaries of what is possible with our technology platform while making sure our deliverables meet Taulia’s quality standards.
You will contribute on a daily basis to our SaaS platform by building out fast, scalable automated test systems. You will also ensure the software meets Taulia’s quality standards and verify we have the right test coverage in place that measures any quality deviation going forward. This ensures that our customers gain access to cash right when they need it most. You will become part of a high-performing, motivated team where every member is always willing to step up and help each other to grow.
Taulia is looking for a software quality engineer who:
- Is excited to work in a high-velocity, agile startup environment.
- Is excited to write code and build tools to automate tests that will enable our continuous delivery platform.
- Is ready to write and execute test plans and automate those plans so that future regressions will be detected before we release features to our customers.
- Is able to step up and do whatever is necessary, to maintain a high level of quality that meets our customer expectations without waiting for assignments.
- Has a strong affinity to collaborate with the product and support organization to identify defects to protect our achievements.
- Keeps things realistic. Solve challenging problems and – more importantly – help avoid them.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working as a software quality engineer in a large scale, high-volume environment.
- 3+ years of experience in writing clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
- Experience testing software that’s successfully deployed in the cloud.
- You understand how to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and know how to identify the root cause of defects.
- You have hands-on experience working with Java technologies, our technology stack and test frameworks such as JUnit, Spock, Selenium and Geb.
- You have demonstrable working knowledge of log aggregators, and monitoring such as Graylog, NewRelic, Splunk or Datadog.
- You have experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology.
- You are always looking for new and better ways to do things, and love automation: continuous integration, automated testing and deployment are all old hats to you.
Nice to Have:
- Hands on experience with SAP financials or material management systems.
- You’ve used our tools: Groovy, Cassandra, MySQL and Redis.
- Experience building Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or other financial software.
What will get you noticed:
- Experience writing test suites that can be used across multiple teams.
- Experience with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and testing.
- Experience with large-scale system design.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Passion for open source projects.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Competitive Compensation (Annual Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.