At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
- Brainstorm with the product team to spec out scalable solutions to real business problems
- Design and implement data models utilizing Django and PostgreSQL
- Build scalable services across Heroku and AWS
- Apply great software development practices and actively contribute to production code, reviews, and tests
- Help build the next generation of data products at Tribe
- Previous Experience – 1-3 years of experience building, releasing, and maintaining software on production systems
- Knowledge of Industry Standards – You have used Django or comparable frameworks to build production services
- Curious – You are motivated by solving complex technical problems
- Constant Learner – One of Tribe’s Core Values is learning — you love learning new skills and teaching others!
- Joe Barnett (he/him) is the Sr. Director of Engineering at Tribe, and joined after working with Bryan and Jon (Tribe’s CEO and Co-founder) for a number of years. He is the Hiring Manager for this role.
- Bryan Jacobs (he/him) is the VP of Engineering at Tribe, joining after working with Jon for a number of years. Bryan currently oversees all of engineering at Tribe, including our Product Engineering, Machine Learning, and Data Engineering.
- Tyler Bilgere (he/him) joined Tribe in January of 2019 and as a Software Engineer, and has since contributed to projects centered around our post ingestion performance and scaling of our back-end systems.
- Nick Hilton (he/him) joined Tribe in September of 2017 as a Data Scientist and is now our Machine Learning Engineer. He works across departments from Product to Data Operations to ensure that our customers get the most accurate data and metrics for their reporting needs.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!