1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It’s also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
Our iOS app guides the heart of our customer experience. It is here that our clients communicate with their trainers, get the advice and guidance they need, and spend the vast majority of their time while engaging with us.
Additionally Apple Watch provides a convenient interface and tracks a client’s workout activity down to individual movement patterns that can be analyzed by the trainer and modeled for performance.
- Contribute to the development of our iOS apps with the goal of making our clients more engaged & successful.
- Implement native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Use knowledge of iOS development to help guide design and engineering decisions.
- Work with product managers, designers and full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of our mobile and desktop products.
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling and performance issues.
- Extensive and relevant hands-on experience in software engineering.
- 3+ years building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C or Swift.
- Have worked on the development and deployment of beautiful, useful apps that are live in the App Store.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.