1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It’s also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
- At least 4+ years of production development experience, specifically working on backend / API
- Strong knowledge of Go, AWS, Docker (ECS), Postgres (RDS)
- Proven ability to employ software quality measures during development, such as unit/integration testing, monitoring, alerting
- Experience managing Docker-based microservice architecture
- Strong security principles, managing internal access points, and practicing the Principle of Least Privilege
- Adaptable to shifting priorities in a startup, proven track record of cutting through asks and prioritizing projects
- Experience working with ETL, with keen intuition for optimized database performance