BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Walmart, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S., BetterCloud has raised $187 million to date.
We are looking for a technical problem solver who will join our Test Engineering team to help scale BetterCloud’s testing efforts. As a Test Engineer III you are responsible for contributing to our Automated Testing frameworks and strategy. We are looking for someone who is motivated by solving engineering challenges and designing process improvements.
Let’s talk if you:
- Are experienced at working on teams dedicated to owning, building and growing automated test suites
- Have a strong understanding of both front end and back end automation testing technology, tools, and frameworks (e.g., Cypress, Selenium, TestNG, Sauce Labs, Rest Assured, Postman, Cucumber, Jasmine, Protractor, etc.)
- Have demonstrated knowledge of CI/CD and testing within a CI/CD environment
- Have experience working with and testing APIs
- Are comfortable doing manual testing.
- Are excited about taking on the challenge to automate the manual testing effort.
- Have a proven ability to evaluate and communicate priorities
- Have experience working with version control systems (BitBucket, Git, Mercurial)
- Have experience contributing to a code base and conducting Peer Review
What you’ll do:
- Analyze testing results requirements and assist with developing the test architecture.
- Perform thorough functional testing for new features
- Write API, contract, UI, Performance, Load, or Integration automation scripts and should be able to write new test cases, maintain existing automation.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify new feature requirements
- Assist with improving parts of the test automation infrastructure
- Assist with design and implementing an innovative automation framework in the test organization with QE.
- Design and run automated functional tests for the Frontend of our services and integrations.
- Collaborate with Quality Engineers and engineering teams to contribute to test architecture and implement testing as a part of continuous integration.
- Diagnose and report issues and defects based on test failures.
- Work independently and communicate with the various teams involved with the release process and testing, emphasizing our integration teams.
- Manage pull requests and participate in code reviews.
- Coach and mentor junior TE & QE team members
- Assist with test metrics and reporting standards, analytics, dashboards, and reporting mechanisms
It’s also great if you have the following:
- Experience with Model-Based Testing
- Visual AI Testing
- Experience working with Microservices
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents BetterCloud’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $128,250 – $142,500
This salary range represents BetterCloud’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and BetterCloud may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. The final salary for this position will be determined in BetterCloud’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee’s work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of BetterCloud’s business and other operational considerations.
Overview of BetterCloud Benefits:
- Health benefits package (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible spending accounts
- PTO (sick leave, parental leave, vacation benefits)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health Resources