BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Walmart, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S., BetterCloud has raised $187 million to date.
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer to help create the next generation of integrations for our customers. Looking for someone with a strong personality, who has their own opinions and isn’t afraid to defend their position.
Our Microservices technology stack includes Java (primarily) on the application side, ReactJS on the front end, and a mix of relational and NoSQL solutions on the back end, including MySQL, ElasticSearch, and BigTable. We’re looking for someone who is interested in growing into a Leadership position in the future (tech lead, manager, etc).
- Senior-level experience with Java and Spring / Spring Boot
- Proven experience in building scalable software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building and optimizing highly performant, reliable, and scalable APIs.
- Experience mentoring junior developers to help BetterCloud continue to drive excellence and knowledge throughout the organization.
- Implements monitoring, logging, and alerting in everything you deliver to ensure that there is instrumentation for our support personnel to utilize.
- Opinionated Interest in leading the technical direction of a team, working closely with management to create a long term technical vision
- Experience working on an Agile team utilizing Scrum-like methodologies (scaled agile a +).
- Flourishes in a high paced, self-driven work culture with an emphasis on collaboration, open communication, and a desire to try new and innovative ideas in an effort to fail early and incrementally drive value to the customer.
- Full-stack experience is a bonus, but not required.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary & stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents BetterCloud’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $148,500 – $165,000
This salary range represents BetterCloud’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and BetterCloud may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. The final salary for this position will be determined in BetterCloud’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee’s work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of BetterCloud’s business and other operational considerations.
Overview of BetterCloud Benefits:
- Health benefits package (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible spending accounts
- PTO (sick leave, parental leave, vacation benefits)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health Resources
- Stock Options