CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Senior Software Developer (node.js)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll spearhead software design, development, testing, and deployment. You’ll collaborate with Product, crafting high-quality, innovative, and scalable solutions while mentoring junior engineers and modeling best practices in API development or UX design. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a hybrid environment.
Technology Stack used at CreatorIQ:
- AWS and strict cloud-oriented infrastructure
- Node.JS and Typescript, PHP, Python, and GoLang
- MS SQL Server, AWS DWH with Redshift, Aurora, and S3
- SPA-concept React Apps
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with Product and Business teams to devise elegant solutions for business challenges, offering technical options, designs, rapid prototypes, and tech plans. Estimate effort for tasks, stories, and epics.
- Adhere to the SDLC and uphold disciplined JIRA utilization, while also ensuring solution quality through rigorous testing strategies, including comprehensive until tests.
- Stay current with industry trends and technologies to ensure the software developed remains contemporary and competitive, incorporating the latest AI and ML technologies into day-to-day tasks.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality, readability, maintainability, reliability, and adherence to coding standards, while also developing and implementing automated testing to enhance our software product’s robustness, performance, and reliability.
- Lead and mentor junior developers, promoting ongoing learning and improvement and aiding in the onboarding of new developers.
- Conduct technical talks, sharing knowledge and best practices, while also influencing technical decisions such as process, patterns, and system architecture.
- Collaborate efficiently with team members, including front-end developers, product managers, and QA, to meet team goals and ensure smooth project delivery.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience.
- Significant hands-on experience with Node.JS is a must for this role.
The developer should be well-versed in building and maintaining backend services using Node.js. They should also have a deep understanding of Node.js principles and core APIs.
- Solid experience in TypeScript.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and backend architecture best practices.
- Extensive experience designing, building, and maintaining APIs, preferably GraphQL APIs. HTTP protocol understanding, including request/response lifecycle, and API versioning, and API testing tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases. Understanding how to write efficient queries.
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries like Jest, Mocha, or Jasmine and understanding concepts like unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing.
- Close collaboration with DevOps team that works with AWS platform, including AWS SDK and Lambda, to build scalable and efficient cloud-based solutions.
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure, including Serverless services.
- Experience in automated CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI / GitHub workflows to streamline the development, testing, and deployment processes.
- Experience working with webhooks and their implementation, enabling real-time data integration and event-driven architecture.
- Familiarity with serverless architecture and cloud-native development patterns.
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Upper-intermediate English proficiency.
- Lifelong learner with innate curiosity.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Good knowledge of SQL and Data manipulation concepts;
- Solid experience in GraphQL and API-first methodologies;
- Familiarity with ML technologies;
- Experience in other Backend stacks, like PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, Go, etc.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.