CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you’re looking to join an energetic, collaborative company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love… join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
The Sr. Site Availability Engineer is responsible for supporting existing customers by troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions base around code implementations and deployments. You will have regular contact with customers primarily through ticketing and web conferencing, and potentially onsite if required. You will have knowledge and experience across multiple Public Cloud offerings in terms of Infrastructure, Automation, Orchestration and knowledge around DevOps practices and platforms. You will assist customers with custom orchestration scripts and product plugins.
As a Sr. Site Availability Engineer, you will ensure customer satisfaction with all customer-facing interactions, including support and services engagements.
We need someone who:
- Runs towards fires to help the team succeed, with enthusiasm for rapid change and delivering product quickly.
- Exceeds customer expectations with every customer interaction.
- Is self-motivated/self-directed – capable of multitasking
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills?
- Has the ability to learn technology quickly through self-training and instruction.
- Has exceptional troubleshooting skills and are able to troubleshoot through the entire stack from the application, OS (primarily Linux based), network, and cloud providers.
- Loves to work with our development team to design, code, test, debug, and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality, and operational needs.
- Is comfortable supporting both SaaS and OnPrem applications deployed in customer sites.
- Creates a track record of delivery, trust, and collaboration, resolving conflicts and blockers with creative problem-solving and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on with a Cloud Management Platform
- Strong hands-on experience troubleshooting and/or developing with Python & Django
- Experience with SSO, REST, LDAP Jenkins, Containers and container orchestration i.e., Docker \ Kubernetes\
- Knowledge of AWS\Azure\GCP Services including storage and compute
- Experience in scripting (Python, PowerShell/Django/Bash)
- Familiarity with Cloud networking as well as OSI model, TCP/IP, and DNS
- Familiarity with Datacenter/IT Automation
- Experience with an IaC platform (Terraform, Ansible, Salt, etc)
Additional Valuable Working Knowledge Experience:
- DevOps, CI/CD pipeline,
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Linux\Unix and Windows administration, Lamp Stack
- Cloud\Infrastructure Orchestration & Automation
- DNS\IPAM\Active Directory
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities?
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and/or developing with Ruby on Rails
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401k with Company Match
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
Founded in 2012, we’re a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with employees in the UK, India, Australia, Canada, and Denmark. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years, acquiring companies like SovLabs and Kumolus. We’ve rapidly grown to meet the needs of digital transformation. Today, we help enterprise teams — across ITOps, DevOps, SecOps, and FinOps — anywhere on their hybrid cloud journey. We’re proud to be named by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Start Up Employers for 2020”, a 2020 and 2019 Deloitte Fast 500 Company, a 2020 Inc. 5000 Company, and a Best and Brightest Company in the Nation for 2019.
CloudBolt is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.